1.Because I’m now Madison and Mason‘s Guardian Angel, they will always be take #1. Madison will age out in September, so she needs a family soon! If you’d like to adopt them, let me know and I will have a matching fund drive on my blog as I did for Larisa.
2. Do you know a family who could adopt these kids? Maybe you do and you don’t realize it yet! Spread the word – these kids can’t get adopted if nobody knows they exist!
3. Two weeks until DH and I head overseas! I’m excited and worried and I still have a million and one things to do before we leave! Aaaugh! In light of that, here are some cool things other people have posted.
4. Ever wondered why you get bad customer service? Maybe it’s because you’re a bad customer.
5. Over at the National Catholic Register, Pat Archbold explains what he’d do if he hated women.
6. You may have already seen this, but in case you haven’t, Quantrill rode to Lawrence this week… on Twitter.
7. It’s Friday, so it’s time for a song! This week’s song is “A Day In the Life” by The Beatles.
For more Quick Takes from Jen and others, visit Conversion Diary!
St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, pray for orphans!