1.Because I’m now Madison and Mason‘s Guardian Angel, they will always be take #1. Madison will age out in September, so she needs a family soon! If you’d like to adopt them, let me know and I will have a matching fund drive on my blog as I did for Larisa.
2. Do you know a family who could adopt these kids? Maybe you do and you don’t realize it yet! Spread the word – these kids can’t get adopted if nobody knows they exist!
3. I’m in the throes of Pre-Vacation Panic, and working this weekend doesn’t help. So, here are some more good articles that other people have posted.
4. Matt Walsh explains why Robin Thicke should not be a lesson to his son. Wish this side of the controversy got more attention. Real men treat women with respect.
5. Over at Life as Two, Thelma explains why childlessness isn’t just about the baby.
6. And finally, Martin Luther King was a lot more radical than most people realize.
7. It’s Friday, so it’s time for a song! This week’s song is “Rise” by Samantha James.
For more Quick Takes from Jen and others, visit Conversion Diary!
St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, pray for orphans!