1.Because I’m now Madison and Mason‘s Guardian Angel, they will always be take #1. Madison will age out in September, so she needs a family soon! If you’d like to adopt them, let me know and I will have a matching fund drive on my blog as I did for Larisa.
2. Speaking of kids who are in danger of aging out, here is Shaina! Shaina is 14 and has Down’s Syndrome and needs a family THIS MONTH! Shaina has over $5000 in her account, which is a good headstart for any adoptive family.
3. Do you know a family who could adopt these kids? Maybe you do and you don’t realize it yet! Spread the word – these kids can’t get adopted if nobody knows they exist!
4. The big news at Castle Henry and Cunegonda is that I did NOT get the job I applied for. Frankly, I’m relieved; as much as DH and I wanted to be closer to his family, moving would’ve been a hardship. And hey, I already have a job so it’s not as if this is a financial hit.
5. In other news, my tomato plants are finally producing and I might actually get some ripe fruits by the end of next week. (Maybe.) By this time last year, I was already knee-deep in ripe tomatoes.
6. And now, the question that gets me every year in mid-June: Do I go to my favorite greenhouse and take advantage of their 50% off sale, or do I stick with the plants I have?
7. It’s Friday, so it’s time for a song! This week’s song is “The Parts of the Brain” by Pinky and The Brain.
For more Quick Takes from Jen and others, visit Conversion Diary!
St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, pray for orphans!