1.Because I’m now Madison and Mason‘s Guardian Angel, they will always be take #1. Due to her age, Madison’s ONLY chance at a family is to be adopted with Mason! If you’d like to adopt them, let me know and I will have a matching fund drive on my blog as I did for Larisa.
2. Do you know a family who could adopt these kids? Maybe you do and you don’t realize it yet! Spread the word – these kids can’t get adopted if nobody knows they exist!
3. Two days after I applied for two jobs in the next time zone, a third one popped up. The first two jobs are long shots, but Job #3 seems like the perfect fit. Is God trying to tell me something?
4. How’s the weather where you are? At Castle Henry & Cunegonda, it’s been extremely cold (20 degrees for a high all week), but no snow to speak of.
5. Survived my choir’s annual Christmas concert again this year! We did a really difficult Mozart piece I didn’t think we’d be able to pull off, but we managed it! And this is why I’m doing my Quick Takes on Sunday. :)
6. I love winter cooking. The things DH and I are best at are comfort foods like chili, chicken pot pie, soups/stews, pot roast… nothing that goes over well when it’s 90. It’s a nice distraction since I have no gardening to do right now.
7. It’s not Friday, but we still need a song! Since it’s Advent, here’s a YouTube playlist of the O Antiphons.
For more Quick Takes from Jen and others, visit Conversion Diary!
St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, pray for orphans!